Who We Are
Vividly is the leading modern trade promotion management (TPM) solution built by and for the consumer packaged goods industry. From campaign creation to deductions management and promotion measurement, we help brands manage every element of trade spend. With our easy-to-use platform and industry-leading experience, we pride ourselves on our ability to bring businesses to the next level.
Not familiar with trade promotion spend? That’s OK. Most people aren’t. It’s a $8 trillion dollar problem that is ripe for disruption by an innovative SaaS startup. In order to grow, consumer packaged goods (CPG) brands spend 20% of their topline revenue to get into retailers and promote their products within those retailers. The problem is that today 70% of those promotions are not ROI positive. This is because ROI is hard to track. The industry operates on emails, pdfs, and xls spreadsheets. At Vividly, we’re solving this massive problem with exciting tactics including AI, Machine Learning, and Fintech and adding value to everyone in the chain. Some of our customers include brands you may use and love - Liquid Death, Amy’s, and Laird Superfoods
Who You Are
As a Full-Stack Engineer for Vividly, you will partner with Design and Product – as well as other departments – to help us ship the latest features and products for our customers. You’ll be a crucial part of our growing engineering team, working on a wide variety of projects, ranging from building machine learning models to improving user-facing analytics and interfaces.
What You Will Do
- Work as part of a small, agile, and fast-moving team
- Gain insight into CPG industry business models and the pain points that our customers face
- Use your skills and insights to help plan, develop, and own new tasks and projects
- Work on a wide variety of projects, ranging from building machine learning models to improving user-facing analytics and interfaces
What We Look For
- Hard-working and passionate about your work
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, and willing to take the initiative to get things done
- Ability to readily learn new technologies from the get-go
- Willing to work with a diverse set of people with different backgrounds and experiences
- Experience working as a full-stack engineer
- Experience with GraphQL/Apollo
- Remote position that can be based anywhere in India
- Early-stage equity compensation
Vividly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.