Sales Development Representative
Who We Are
Vividly is the leading modern trade promotion management (TPM) solution built by and for the consumer packaged goods industry. From campaign creation to deductions management and promotion measurement, we help brands manage every element of trade spend. With our easy-to-use platform and industry-leading experience, we pride ourselves on our ability to bring businesses to the next level.
Who You Are
As an early member of the Sales Development Representative (SDR) team, you will play a critical role in pipeline creation for the sales organization. You will be responsible for identifying and creating new qualified opportunities through email, cold calling, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator. We are looking for a highly driven, results-oriented individual who is eager to learn the fundamentals of sales through coaching and training. You are passionate about the CPG space, a self-starter and possess a high level of emotional intelligence. You are comfortable working in a remote, fast-paced, and dynamic environment and most importantly, you want to empower brands by spreading the word about Vividly's capabilities!
- Research and navigate assigned accounts to identify the best prospects to target based on client ICPs
- Engage prospects through email, cold calling, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Effectively and independently distill and deliver Vividly's value proposition, articulating our product, integrations, and features over the phone, computer or via email
- Maintain detailed, organized notes and provide feedback on the process, messaging, and ICPs to the business team to support our ongoing efforts to develop a world-class sales organization
- Achieve and exceed weekly/monthly metrics (appointments, qualified leads, new contacts, etc.)
- Collaborate with the sales team to achieve team goals while maintaining a strong and organized pipeline.
What We Look For
- Strong communication and collaboration skills working with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to develop and deliver tailored presentations to your customers based on the listener at any level of an organization
- Coachable, flexible, resilient, and encompasses a true team player mentality
- Previous outbound sales development experience
- Previous experience working at a start up
- Previous CPG experience preferred
- 100% Remote position - Open to anywhere in the USA so long as you have internet
- Salary and equity - We base our salary bands off of current market data to ensure you’re getting compensated fairly
- Flexible PTO - and we really mean it! We want folks to utilize time off to help prevent burn out!
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision - We cover 100% of your monthly premiums and 50% of all dependents
- 401K through Betterment - Where we contribute 3%
- Weekly $20 Sharebite Stipend - For every meal you purchase using your Sharebite stipend, they donate a meal
- Monthly $50 Wellness Reimbursement - physical wellness, mental wellness, learning & development - we’ve got you!
- Monthly $200 Remote Work Stipend - Use it for your phone bill and internet
- Vividly Days Off - For every holiday, you get an additional day off! Whenever a holiday falls on a Monday or Friday, we turn it into a 4 day weekend! That means Vividly employees have 20 days of holiday right off the bat
- Compensation Range: 65000-85000 OTE
Vividly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.