Who We Are
Vividly is the leading modern trade promotion management (TPM) solution built by and for the consumer packaged goods industry. From campaign creation to deductions management and promotion measurement, we help brands manage every element of trade spend. With our easy-to-use platform and industry-leading experience, we pride ourselves on our ability to bring businesses to the next level.
Not familiar with trade promotion spend? That’s OK. Most people aren’t. It’s a $8 trillion dollar problem that is ripe for disruption by an innovative SaaS startup. In order to grow, consumer packaged goods (CPG) brands spend 20% of their topline revenue to get into retailers and promote their products within those retailers. The problem is that today 70% of those promotions are not ROI positive. This is because ROI is hard to track. The industry operates on emails, pdfs, and xls spreadsheets. At Vividly, we’re solving this massive problem with exciting tactics including AI, Machine Learning, and Fintech and adding value to everyone in the chain. Some of our customers include brands you may use and love - Liquid Death, Amy’s, and Laird Superfoods.
Who You Are
The ideal candidate will be a seasoned professional with a passion for technology, a deep understanding of traditional Sales Engineering, and a demonstrable track record of experience in B2B sales, coupled with a strong drive to build and innovate within our team. You excel at translating complex technical concepts into clear, persuasive messages and will play a pivotal role in building and strengthening our Sales Engineering team. If you're someone who is passionate about the CPG space, thrives on problem-solving, enjoys collaborating with diverse teams, and is dedicated to helping our clients understand the transformative power of our solutions, we want to hear from you. Join us in redefining the future of Sales Engineering and be part of a team that's passionate about making a real impact.
- Excel at the art of storytelling, while conducting compelling and informative sales demonstrations of our Trade Promotion Management software to various members within the Sales and Accounting departments.
- Tailor presentations to showcase how our solutions solve their pain around managing trade promotions and reconciling deductions.
- Collaborate with the sales team and product development to design and propose customized solutions based on client needs. Offer insights into integrations, data handling, and ERP system compatibility..
- Stay up to date on product updates, integrations, and industry trends to provide well-informed guidance to clients during the sales process.
- Provide escalated support for customers
What We Look For
- 3+ years experience in a customer facing sales engineering or consulting role
- Experience and familiarity with building integrations and compatibility with ERP systems (NetSuite, Sage, SAP, etc).
- Strong technical, analytical, and communication skills to address complex problems, provide creative solutions, and effectively convey ideas to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Have the ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, innovative, and energetic environment.
- Coachable, flexible, resilient, and encompasses a true team player mentality
- Previous experience working at a startup
- Previous experience selling technology to CPG companies preferred
- 100% Remote position - Open to anywhere in the USA so long as you have internet
- Salary and equity - We base our salary bands off of current market data to ensure you’re getting compensated fairly
- Flexible PTO - and we really mean it! We want folks to utilize time off to help prevent burn out!
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision - We cover 100% of your monthly premiums and 50% of all dependents
- 401K through Betterment - Where we contribute 3%
- Weekly $20 Sharebite Stipend - For every meal you purchase using your Sharebite stipend, they donate a meal
- Monthly $50 Wellness Reimbursement - physical wellness, mental wellness, learning & development - we’ve got you!
- Monthly $200 Remote Work Stipend - Use it for your phone bill and internet
- Vividly Days Off - For every holiday, you get an additional day off! Whenever a holiday falls on a Monday or Friday, we turn it into a 4 day weekend! That means Vividly employees have 20 days of holiday right off the bat
- Compensation range from $150,000-$170,000 OTE (70/30 split)
Vividly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.